Wednesday, August 1, 2012

STEPDAD - MY LEATHER, MY FUR, MY NAILS



Here's some light-hearted indie pop from Stepdad. They're based out of Grand Rapids, MI and they seem like a bunch of guys I want to hang out with. Not taking themselves too seriously but still delivering catchy electro-pop tunes on the regular. This track, "My Leather, My Fur, My Nails" was originally part of their Ordinaire EP released in 2010, but it's come back this year as part of their first LP release Wildlife Pop courtesy  of Black Bell Records.

As an added bonus, Stepdad posted every track from their new album on Youtube. Each song is accompanied by the full lyrics and some of the most awkward music videos I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Below I've posted another track, "Mystery in the Faking", which features some the best solo bedroom dancing to ever grace the tubes. Enjoy both!

No comments:

Post a Comment