Monday, August 27, 2012

#27: PAGE BOY HAIRCUTS

Download playlist here.

Attention mop-tops, this playlist is for you! I've been crazy busy these past few weeks and I actually don't have time to sit here and write out my normal commentary. This is a quick blast of a playlist. Some awesome poppy rock hits, mostly from across the pond, and mostly from the 60's. You'll immediately get the vibe and immediately fall in love with it. I mean just look at the hair!

1. Georgy Girl - The Seekers
2. I'm Crying - The Animals
3. Listen People - Herman's Hermits
4. Gotta Get Up - Nilsson
5. Elenore - The Turtles
6. Three Steps to Heaven - Eddie Cochran
7. Oh Boy! - Buddy Holly and the Crickets
8. Please, Please, Please - The Who
9. I Want To Be Free - The Honeycombs
10. She's So Fine - The Easybeats
11. Love Her - The Walker Brothers
12. Apache - The Shadows
13. Can't Nobody Love You - The Zombies

Check out all those The's!

No comments:

Post a Comment